If you are an Android user using Snapchat, you can recover the message by this method. When the message disappears or is deleted, then it is still in the phone system. It is still in the storage memory, but it is renamed, That’s why you can’t find it. The deleted Snapchat message will be renamed with the .nomedia filename. This basically means that all applications should ignore it. In order to retrieve the file, all you have to do is find the And rename them.
Here is what you can do
- You can download the file manager on your device.
- All you have to do is open it and go to the com snapchat folder.
- Now you can simply search for the . nomedia file in the folder. Once you find them, rename it by removing the .nomedia filename from the name. This will enable the data so that you can see it again.
Also Read- Remove Or Block Ads in Android Apps
Data Recovery Tools / Snapchat’s Snapchat Recovery News
As of now, there are, unfortunately, there is no such tool to illustrate your Snapchat message recovery. Some programs claim that they will be able to retrieve deleted information from Android devices and iPhones. However, downloading and testing them shows that they have not done so.
So, if there is any conversation about Snapchat that is important to you, you don’t want to lose it, then you should save it because it is the only way to stop it from disappearing.
- Open Snapchat on the phone whether it’s Android or iPhone, it doesn’t matter.
- Swipe right to enter the chat area.
- Now, you will have to click on the corner of life and search for a person’s name, you want to talk.
- Type the message and press “Send”. These steps will explain your Snapchat mail recovery.
- Now that you have sent the message, just click on the chat until it is highlighted in gray. This will ensure that the message is safe now, it will be correct whenever you return.
- If the error, you have pressed a message, you really don’t want to save, then you just click it again to unsaved it.
Recovery for iphone Snapchat messages
You should have no problem recovering any information. Just follow the steps below to understand.
- Download the program and launch it.
- Now connect your device to your PC or Mac using a USB cable. This will automatically enter recovery mode.
- Press to start scanning. Startup process.
- After the scan is successfully completed, all the data in the device will be displayed.
- Search for messages in this section. The message section will also include chats from Snapchat.
- Just click on the specific message you want to retrieve. This will explain you in the Snapchat message recovery process.
- Once you have selected all the messages you want to retrieve, all you have to do is click “Restore” and select the location you want to save on your computer.
Also Read shadowsocks
Snapchat message recovery on Android devices
- The first thing you have to do is connect your PC or Mac to your Android device with a USB cable. The software will immediately recognize your Android device.
- You will now be asked to provide permission for USB debugging. Select the mail from the “Contact” and “Mail” sections.
- The phone should now automatically start taking root. If it doesn’t, then you can do it manually, as well.
- Once the scan is complete, you will be able to see all the files on your device. Now all you have to do is select the message you want to save and press “Resume”.
Must Read about fix android gps issues