You have set up your Facebook page, you should strive to quickly get the first Facebook likes, or like to me clicks.Why do you want to reach as many Facebook Likes as possible? Do not make the mistake of thinking that many likes just look better. You can have 10,000 likes and still see zero Facebook results. On the other hand, you can be very successful with 1,000 fans.
More important than the sheer number of likes
- The interaction: because if nobody clicks on your posts, comments and shares your contributions are displayed less and less often with your fans. Speak from 10,000 fans no one sees what you write.
- The website traffic: On your website, the action happens, ie selling, booking, etc. You want to bring people from Facebook to your website.
FASTER MORE FACEBOOK LIKES
Building a fan base can be incredibly tedious and tedious if you rely on having a post every few days to get new Facebook likes.
Instead, follow these 4 steps. Instead, follow these 4 steps and see how your fan base increases rapidly.
MAKE FACEBOOK FRIENDS FANS
If you have a Facebook profile (to get the most out of your Facebook page, you need one) make sure your friends see a link to your Facebook page. Again to clarify: The page is for your business, here you can see likes me. You have friends on your profile.
Link in your private profile under work your Facebook page.
- Under Info, click Edit Information.
- Add your page and make sure the link appears. If your Facebook page is brand new, Facebook may not find it. Then try this step again in a few days.
- Check the box “I’m currently working here”.
YOUR ADVERTISING AREA – THE FACEBOOK TITLE OR VIDEO
Your cover picture or video is the first thing people see coming to your Facebook page. So, your cover image or video should convey in a nutshell what you do and what you offer.
You can also use the cover image and video to draw attention to an offer or give-away. It may not be the likes of clicking here, but clicking on your download link is even more valuable. Because in the best case, you can gather new e-mail contacts. For example, I have a short video that draws attention to my podcast:
- possible contents: contact, prices, requests for action (click here for download, click, etc.)
- Combine text and photo / video to bring your message across.
- Announce upcoming events, seminars or new products.
- Do not forget to put a link in the picture or video description.
MAKE FANS TO AMBASSADORS
If you can get your fans to interact with your content, they will automatically become your ambassadors. Because it can happen that when someone comments on a post, this is displayed to his friends.
Say you want to provide added value and not just flat advertising. And you want to stay by yourself and come across as a real person.
- Added value has many faces: a helpful tip, an answer to a customer question, or entertainment in the form of a joke or entertaining video.
- Show yourself as a person. Even if you post about your corporate page, be authentic, genuine and personal.
- Share contributions with image and video because (audio) visual is shared more often, making your message easier to understand and catch your eye.
- Tell people what to do: “Share the photo, if …”, “tell others”, “Say in the comment what you think about it.” …
- Keep the texts of your posts short.
- Share personal information and get insights behind the scenes. This shows people that there is a real person behind your business.
THE FASTEST WAY TO FACEBOOK LIKES
So that your fans do not last for weeks only from family members and friends, turn on a Like ad. This is the fastest way to new fans. Of course, you could also buy fans, but that’s nonsense and brings you nothing.
With a well-made ad, you attract people interested in your offer in a short time.
Choose the goal of the ad as “more like me clicks”.
The ad text should briefly and in a nutshell tell what you offer.
Upload a good photo of yourself, your product, or a quote that you stand for.
In the photo you can show a maximum of 20% text. With this grid you can check if you are in it.
Target Group: Choose by interests. On the one hand, these are topics and products that your customers are interested in. On the other hand, you can type specific Facebook pages here, e.g. from competitors or the media. More Tips on Facebook Ads Audience