Apple was able to push the iOS 13.1.1 update on compatible iPhone while the iPads get the iPadOS 13.1.1 update. This update solves many glitches on the system, especially in terms of battery performance. Many users have complained that they usually leak their phones quickly after the iOS 13 update. Check out the update to iOS 13.1.1 below:
- Fixes issues that might prevent iPhone restore from backup
- Fixes an issue – which could cause the battery to leak quickly
- Fix an issue that could affect the recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Fixes an issue where Safari search suggestions can be reactivated after they are turned off
- It solves a problem – which could cause slow synchronizing memories
- Solves a Security issue for third-party keyboard applications
Among the changes on the iPadOS 13.1.1 update, Apple notes that it fixes an error and that Safari search suggestions can be reactivated after they are turned off. The rest of the change log is virtually identical to the iOS 13.1.1 update.
If you already have the update on your iPhone or iPad, make sure you go to Settings – General – Software Update to search manually. While it creates a lot of features, it seems like Apple is a bad start with iOS 13.
Have you received the update yet? Make sure you let us know.